If you would like to apply to the Elite Study Program - Macromolecular Science please send your application to the Study Program's office by August 15.
Please download the application form here.
Elite Study Program - Macromolecular Science
Office Macromolecular Chemistry I
University of Bayreuth, NW II
Your application for the Elite Study Program - Macromolecular Science should consist of the following:
- Application with a brief explanation why you decided to apply for the study program
- Personal data sheet (tabular cv) with a passport photograph
- School-leaving certificate/certificate for university matriculation (Hochschulzugangsberechtigung)
- Certificates for your study achievements
- Certificates for stays abroad, laboratory courses, language courses and other activities
- Name and address of two university professors who may be contacted for further information
The assessment procedure is in two stages. The pre-assessment is based on the students' written applications. In the second stage the selected candidates are judged on their personal and technical qualification in two selection interviews, each of which is carried out by two professors of the committee.